Although we are not regularly meeting for worship at this time, there are still numerous operations that are taking place behind the scenes and various financial obligations that still require our attention.
3 options for giving:
- Make a secure and easy payment on-line. One time and recurring options are available.
- Continue your support by sending your gifts and donations to:
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 1725 N. New Hope Road, Raleigh, NC 27604. Attn: Stewardship
- Please use a self-adhesive envelope or seal the envelope using a clean sponge or damp cloth.
- Maintain good hygiene! Do not lick the envelope and continue to regularly wash your hands!
- Many banks offer the ability to send a Bank Draft (Check) to a payee of your choice. This is a convenient way to pay bills and utilities. Check with your bank by going online or visiting a local branch and designate St. Mark’s as your payee.
As always, never send cash in the mail.
Thank you for your faithful generosity!