March is a month of renewal. This month flowers are already blooming; we will “spring forward” into Daylight Savings Time; we will celebrate Easter and the Resurrection; and Spring will arrive. Very soon we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the founding of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Raleigh, North Carolina.
In another act of renewal, your computer and network administrative team at St. Marks has been working with an ad hoc committee of interested folks in the Parish to redesign our web site. Our primary objectives, in no particular order, are:
- Create a clean look that will be harmonious with the Diocese and other Episcopal churches in the area while emphasizing the unique aspects of St. Marks and our people.
- Highlight our many mission activities.
- Be easy to read for visually impaired visitors to the web site.
- Attract visitors and encourage them to become members.
- Add a slide show.
- Provide easy consistent navigation between pages.
This web site is a result of that work.
Contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about this web site.
David Both – email@example.com